Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Secret......and Advice....

I have been searching for a boy but i cannot find the boy that i admire.Maybe u all wonder what kind of boys will i choose to be my BF.Well i will choose a smart , neat, kind, Lovable and caring. I dont wan to be a scandal girl that make a person sad and depressed.I wan to be a happy girl with a lovely heart. But no one is perfect in this world.....Even my mother, father, my 2 sisters and my 2 brothers are not perfect. I always have a fight with them untill i throw all their things outside the house.....hahahaha so cruel. But sometimes when i remembered the time that we were together as a family,We were happy and harmoni......So To find a Boyfriend are actually difficult not that easy......If u think that u have a lot of boyfriend , I think u are a selfish girl or boy that are Not that perfect and always make a person depressed and stress-out untill they think that they are not going to live anymore......I really sad to see people die because of Boyfriend and girlfriend.....Sooo Lame!!!!

For Me ...... I will test them first before they get closer to me. Maybe u all think that if i were to test them and they all failed,I will never get a boyfriend. But I think Only God Nows What Will Happen Next In Our Life.................Soo people please dont do something stupid!!!!!! That my advice to u.....Thank and have fun with ur life....

No comments:

Post a Comment