Saturday, December 27, 2008

I MISS MY MUSICAL MOMENTS....


The first time i step in the musical production,I am a singer with Angelica,Roth and Elaine.They are all my senior.Angie in sec 2 with Roth and Elaine in sec 4 'i think'...And Me in Sec 1.In the Musical Production,I like the Stompers,Dancers,The Crew and The Teachers.But Only one person who i hate which is the director.He is so strict untill on the last day of the Musical i've been scolded by that stupid old hammer.Btw When the musical started i memorise my lyrics and song.At the Stage,I see many of the people cheering and smiling at me.SOO COOL THEY SMILE AT ME maybe they are my Fans and friends.Soo the show ended and all of us get a Rose and a vitamin..........Sooo good for our nose and health.So i have finish my MUSICAL MOMENTS.So the night has come for me to sleep ...SOOO PEOPLE GOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment