Saturday, December 27, 2008

BPL & DELECTRO!!!!!!

BPL & DELECTRO........

For me their group are all the same as other group but they are unique.
Their team members are Kind and Cool in anyways but their leader are diffirent.
The Leader's are Strict but their heart are kind and sporting.
The BPL & The DELECTRO are 'Kamcing' (means always together) last time but
Now, maybe They have a misunderstanding between them.

Because of 2 person THE BPL & THE DELECTRO are not the same as last time...
I LOVE BPL SAME AS I LOVE THE DELECTRO!!!!
I LOVE ALL OF U!!!!!

BPL : Itik,Dewi,huda,syafiqah,noora,sephia and others...
DELECTRO: Lala,Amani,Rachel,Liyana,Syafiqah, Diana and others....





I LOVE U!!!!!!!
I LOVE U!!! I LOVE U!!! I LOVE U!!! I LOVE U!!!!
I LOVE U!!!!

SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment