Saturday, December 27, 2008

During SC cAmp....

During the camp in school, I was nervous and scared to enter the school cause iam not used to camp with the seniors. I thought it will be boring and lame camp. I went into the school and waited for my 2 friend ,amani and jovin. They were my best friend in SC. Without them iam alone. They came rite in time for the greetings for the teachers. Actually i hate greeting to the teacher that i not so 'like'. We seat together and have fun talking. Then came in Mr nasir or I called Him the Mr Nasib because He love to kritik people with their hair , clothes and shoes...I listen to his bubbling and was given a paper that let us knoe wat we having next.


Actually, I really lazy to talk about what happen next and next and next..........Let me talk about The night Activities..........I was group in arina team. We were having fun together and have run together and have cheer very loudly together......So when the night come....We was kinda scared cause we will play the GRUESOME MYSTERY.....Sounds like Ghossstttttttssss.....But actually it was funny.....When we were running and wanted to find the evidence, Dana and her group was shocked when the fish jump and make a sound....Dana the first one to scream as loud....im was like WHAT HAS HAPPEN?????? I really scared with that thing....and run to My group.....So shocking!!!!! When we went to the AVA the room was very dark and we need to find the victim who died in a murderer......THIS PART IT WAS FUNNY.....before we get to knoe the question, we already HAVE the answer.....The answer is Shennazz who pretended to be a ghost!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....GILA GAME SIA!!!!!

After the Game we All when to the toilet to washup and sleep!!!!
THE END!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment